Friday, June 03, 2005

11:31

Back from the tire store where we had playtime. Yeahhhhh, playtime. Oda Momma happened to be at the Wal-Mart across the street when she called to see how things were going, so she stopped by to tell us that we were doing it wrong. :) I secretly think that she missed her Oda Mae and just wanted to see her before she went to the Jo Ann Shop.

On the way home Oda Mae fell asleep in the car and is now sleeping peacefully in her carrier next to Daddy while he blogs. Hmmmmm should I try to put her in her bed for naptime? It's naptime right now....

She seems pretty comfy.....

I think not.

We'll just see how she does in her carrier while Daddy goes and does some more practicing. I'm going to have to make some dinner sometime today. I may have to put some thought into that.....

Check back with you soon.

-OD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were gonna say, "So she's out in the car, sleeping."

JUST KIDDING. This is fun. If I have to be at work all day today at least I can track your pro-gresso... :-)
-gm